Friday, February 19, 2010

Should I Use A Traditional Or Hockey Style Catchers Mask What Is The Best Way To Get Muscle Tone?

What is the best way to get muscle tone? - should i use a traditional or hockey style catchers mask

Hey I'm 13 years old, 5 "6 and about 120-125 pounds (I am not sure that our scale is broken), but I still try to put some muscle tone are specially tinted to my stomach and rearmament. My legs and my 7 year-old ice hockey. But what I am asking if you should m4 my father or traditional bending machine, etc. inspired pullups
That's what I try to get results:
Pecs
ABS
Lats
Biceps
Triceps

What should I do? as representatives of many? How many sets? How many days per week? nutritional needs?


thus its value over 15 representatives from 70 pounds when the two parts can not get (sure if this is not much to criticize, but that I can not really much)

I thank you that apprecieate

1 comment:

Mitch3ll said...

To tone muscles --

Not more reps and less sets.
3 sets of 15 reps is good. However, with a light weight that can be well controlled. And then after a while, increase the weight a little. In addition, you watch your diet. Since the tone, burn fat.

Post a Comment