Sunday, February 21, 2010

Magdalene Emily Extensions Of These 2-syllable Nicknames?

Extensions of these 2-syllable nicknames? - magdalene emily

Please give me the name of the female extended versions - preferably 3.4 syllables - this 2-syllable nickname. (eg, Cassie, Cassandra =) I'm looking for a nice name for my second daughter. Nick name my first daughter, Kali, the full name Kalista, and I want my next child also a kind of Nice, on behalf of a lot, but 2 cute pseudo-syllable. I want the euphonious name, if loud, relatively clear (for example, or Annabelle Elizabeth), but not too rare (eg Kyutha or Yesdie), female sex, and have a good sense. I know in parentheses the name already, so that if a name can not be placed in parentheses, indicates dass

Thank you! (:

Adie / Addison (Addison, Adelaide / Adele Adeline / etc, Adora, Adrienne / Adriana / etc, Adalia, AAdira days)

Cori (Coralie / Coralia, Cora, Coral, Corinne / Corina, Corina, Coretta, Cordelia)

Dani (Danica, Danielle, Daniela / Daniella)

Tori (Torrance, Torianne, Victoria, Tora, Tori)

Maddi (Madeline, Magdalene / Madeleine / Magdalena Mathilda)

Emmi (Emily, Esmeralda / Emerald, Emma, Emmeline)

---

I know that I was a little overboard with the "I like my weird there ... haha.
When you think of another cute nickname, please tell me. (other than typical, as Becky, Annie, Jessie, etc.) I prefer the four-letter nicknames and surnames ending EE "sound" (top end in "i"). I still love Maddi, although, as can be seen.

1 comment:

♡ αѕнℓєy ♡ said...

Addie ~ Madelyn, Audrina, Audrika (yes, I know someone with that name)

Emmi ~ Gemma Ember

Anastasia has a lot of potential Nicknames: Annie, Anna, Stacie, Tia, Taya, Nattie, Tasha, Sasha

Good luck!

Post a Comment