Saturday, February 13, 2010

Before After Waxing Pics HELP ME PLEASE???? (pics!)?

HELP ME PLEASE???? (pics!)? - before after waxing pics

You may have noticed that my eyebrows are entirely appropriate to tip. I have never started / wax before, and I am a little afraid of me.
SO ... I might not make it professionally?
1. Where would you recommend?
2. Which form should I ask?
3. How much in general?
4. Anything else?

Thank you a ton \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3
I and the eyebrows ...
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww5/f ...
(sorry for the picture shows em silly 'though ....)

9 comments:

Foosa said...

Nice Juicy necklace?
The eyebrows are for ...

Nice: P
Sorry for this answer make sense ... I wanted to comment on the chain:)

NONAME said...

I like the way they are. You are beautiful!
If you need more than just looking around, like a clown eyebrows. If you really want is to do it professionally done on the advice of the person (make sure to know what they are) and then you can start polishing them off. In this way, you have a model.

I ♥ Ballet said...

It is not to look like you need your eyebrows done ... they need to pick on minor, but does not look bad.

:-)

Mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Forever The Sickest Lauren said...

We just tell them you want the number of OFFF.
I do not know what are the places around you, sorry. D:
around me, some 20 to $ 30 for an eyebrow wax costs.
Good luck!

FUNnCRAZ... said...

you are beautiful! Have a great look! beautiful face, hair and eyes! You may itself is not difficult.

Nick (I tase gingers) said...

Cutie:)

yaykob said...

I would definitely need professional help.

lbeods said...

Let Em eyebrows with the exception of the penalty

US GIRL said...

doo oh look said ...
shall try a professional Waxer and I think the repair

Post a Comment