Sunday, February 14, 2010

Does Keeping The Retainer On Useful Retainer Keeping Shifting Teeth In Place?

Retainer keeping shifting teeth in place? - does keeping the retainer on useful

I apparatus lower teeth last 2 years, then I started to keep Solid 2 years and 3-4 months, I slowly got out of Weiner, the day my lower teeth, a sense of fun and I Mirrior looks in the morning and I noticed a small change in the teeth. I have my braces again and fits perfectly.
Should I reserve my wearinng? This will change to stop. Do not expect my teeth, used to the lineup, perfect to be back if I get more support.
Ya'll But whether the checkpoint only remain in force and prevent movement of teeth?
Thank you!

3 comments:

LX said...

You need at least once a week to ON and to check if they fit, if they feel TIGHT teeth then increse FUNDS AT THE TIME OF CLOTHING, Nice until they feel well again. This is when his own orthodontist.

thekingi... said...

Yes, I had braces .. and my dentist told me that the teeth a memory and return to his post have Originial. I lost my servants, my teeth are not moved, but my teeth are moving down, so if I were you, I will continue to bear the following. Also, you never wrap your staff on a napkin! So I lost mine, and it is quite common to do so.

gabriel m said...

hold the door.

Post a Comment