Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Does The Inside Of A Virgin Look Like During A Full Physical Exam At The Clinic, If I Don't Want A Pap Smear Do They Look Anywhere Inside My Vagina?

During a full physical exam at the clinic, if I don't want a pap smear do they look anywhere inside my vagina? - what does the inside of a virgin look like

I'm only 16 ... must make a difference what they do on physical examination? Even if you do not want the cervico-vaginal cytology .. will go far from my vagina? If they do, they can say, I'm not a virgin, and I told my parents, but I will not ask. Can I get a Pap smear? Can you tell me what exactly happens during a physical examination for a child 16 years?

I had urinary tract infections (UTI) 8 months .. If you leave it in a cup of water, they can always say that I had the infection?

No comments:

Post a Comment