Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Jersey Orthodontist Can I Sue My Orthodontist For Having Braces On For More Than 5 Years?

Can I sue my orthodontist for having braces on for more than 5 years? - new jersey orthodontist

Equipment has been made in the summer of '02 and still have teeth. I went to an orthodontist to their own practice in 7 areas of southern New Jersey have. I began to see, and it was fantastic! I went to visit him regularly and my teeth were fine. After a year of their offices, which were followed for visited me to stay, so he saw his other orthodontists to other offices. In summer 04 I went out to him for my braces. ('d be more than 22 months), I have the keys, but I could not believe that your dentist would remove the bottom. My teeth are worse than before. Now it is 2007 and I still have the low key! My teeth are horrible, my bite is worse, and I am constantly biting the inside of the cheeks and mouth b / c as my teeth are now. I also have a gap between my two upper teeth now. I have held daily (for 3 years) and when they leave outside for more than one day, I have a gap

No comments:

Post a Comment